Saturday, June 4, 2011

My best Joint Venture training - at 50% off

My new mentoring program, Million Dollar Joint
Ventures is completely sold out. However, I'm going
to let a limited number of people "audit" the program
and you can do it at 50% off the cost of the mentoring
version.

So what does it mean to "audit" a course? It means
you get all the materials, but you don't participate
in the live portion. However, you do get the recordings
of all the live sessions, so in that sense, you're
really getting nearly all the benefit. And you're getting
it for just $1,750 rather than the $3,500 the members
of the full program have paid.

Why should you enroll in the audit version of this
program? Here are three important reasons to
consider:

===================================
1. Joint Ventures are actually quite easy to do
===================================

With my step-by-step blueprint, if you can follow a
simple outline and are willing to apply yourself,
practically anyone can be successful very quickly.

Probably the best example of this is a customer of
mine who was laid up in bed, two days after major
back surgery, who used my script to call a company
and put together a small JV deal. He ended up
making $8,700 in a two week time period and the
entire project took just two hours of his time.

=================================
2. Joint ventures can be extremely profitable
=================================

I just signed a deal for a JV with a large online
publisher that will pay me 7-figures this year. And
a week prior to that, I landed a deal that should
easily pay me $250k as my share.

And I'm not alone. Last week, I received an
unsolicited email from a student of mine named
Roland Frasier who made $1.2 million from a
single JV deal.

Also, in the past you may have seen the unsolicited
email I received from Peter Parks. Peter took in
$25,000 on his first JV brokering deal. He then
had a few more projects around this size before
hitting it out of the park with a single deal that paid
him $828,517.

Plus there are a number of other students of mine
who have hit numbers close to this.

==================================
3. The most important reason of all
==================================

I know that a lot of experts make promises they
can't keep and what I've just told you may cause
you to wonder if you could really do this. So here's
the most important reason why you should consider
enrolling.

To prove to you that you too can be successful
brokering joint ventures, I'm actually going to give
you a step-by-step blueprint you can use to make
5-figures in the next two weeks - with no strings
attached.

Just go to this web page to sign up and get all the
details on the program:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-mentor

Once you get to the page with the full details on
the program, on that page I lay out a complete
Joint Venture Brokering strategy you can use right
now to easily make 5-figures or more, without
even enrolling in the program. You'll find it under
the sub-heading "Middle-man Toll Gates".

It shows you exactly how to make $750 per hour
for a couple hours work (yes, you actually have
to work in this program) - and then quickly expand
the process to make tens of thousands of dollars.

You see, I want to prove to you BEFORE you
enroll how effective my Joint Venture Brokering
strategies really are. So I'm putting myself on the
line here. And I know you're going to be knocked
out by how simple this strategy is and how anyone
can apply and profit from it regardless of their level
of experience.

==================================
The time to move is now
==================================

People often ask me what the difference is between
someone who is successful with my Joint Venture
strategies and someone who is not. And if you think
about it, why would two people who are using the
exact same materials get such drastically different
results?

Well, the answer is simple. People who take action
and put what they've learned into practice get
great results. People who make a half-hearted effort
or no effort at all don't get results.

So the choice is now yours. You can click out of this
message and wonder what could have been. Or you
can take action now and at least check out the details
for yourself by clicking here:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-mentor

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jAwMrCwMrAw=

No comments:

Post a Comment