Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FW: a personal note (I'm concerned)...

Dear There,

I sent this message to my "Cut In Line" list for the Forex
Income Engine earlier today and I had a lot of people thanking
me for the "tough love" I tried to instill in them...

-so I wanted to share it with you, too, because, frankly, I
think you need to hear it.

-------

Dear Trader,

With just over 24 hours left in my charter release of the
Forex Income Engine Trade Alert Software, I wanted to send you a
personal note because I'm concerned about you.

Sometime in the past week, you joined my "Cut In Line" list for
the Forex Income Engine. You did this after you watched some of
my educational training videos because something about them
sparked your interest.

But I'm concerned because we only have a day left until I close
the enrollment page and you still haven't joined me as a student
and downloaded your Trade Alert Software.

Why?

The reasons you joined the "Cut In Line" list probably haven't
changed. If you're like most of my readers, you're probably
still looking for a long-term, predictable way to protect the
money you already have & then grow it month after month for the
rest of your life.

My new students who already joined me this week are SO excited
about the potential the Forex Income Engine has for them...

-and I want you to feel that excitement, too.

The enrollment fee really shouldn't be a barrier for you,
either, especially if you're serious about your future like I
know you are.

Here's why --

If the Forex Income Engine works for you, then you should be
able to make back your enrollment fee and THEN SOME for years to
come...

-and if for some reason it doesn't work out, you get your money
back and we part as friends.

So really, it should be a "no brainer" decision for you to not
let anything stand in your way of achieving a lifetime of
potential financial independence...

-but nothing will happen unless you TAKE ACTION right now.

In fact, the only reason you shouldn't try it out is if you
already have a plan that's protecting & growing your account
right now. But you probably wouldn't have joined my "Cut In
Line" list if you were happy with the results you're currently
getting.

So try out the Forex Income Engine now. See what my new students
are enjoying & experiencing... and I'm very confident you'll
look back next year and say, "Boy, I'm so glad I decided to try
out the Forex Income Engine".

I'll see you on the member's website!

Go here to enroll...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment