Monday, June 13, 2011

I had to take down the site...

Dear There,

I apologize, but I had to take down the Forex Income Engine
training website because of a "too many connections" error with
the database caused by the FLOOD of people trying to get their
hands on the Forex Income Engine today.

(Everything redirects to the enrollment video right now.)

Also -- VERY IMPORTANT -- I am 95% certain I will be forced to
shut down the enrollment page sometime this week. The pace at
which new students are signing up is STAGGERING.

This could happen without warning if we get an unexpected spike,
which HAS happened in the past.

So... if you're on the fence about joining me, please make your
decision soon
.

My video that explains everything is right here...

(if you get a connection error, just keep trying to hit
'refresh' in your web browser)

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. It's totally WORTH IT to watch the entire video on that
page, because I announce some BIG SURPRISES near the end of it.
Also, remember that you really don't even need to say YES right
now... just say MAYBE
and secure your copy before we close and
you have a full 60 days to take your time and try it out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment