Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FW: "Is this legal? It feels like I'm cheating..."

Dear There,

Did you see the new Forex training video I sent you yesterday?

It reveals my brand new "short-term" Forex trading software that
does all the hard work for you and automatically alerts you when
the best trades are setting up.

This is all about getting IN and OUT of the markets QUICKLY, on
very short time frames, so your account is totally protected and
in cash by the end of the day
.

NO, it's not a "robot" or "EA" - nothing like that.

It's WAY better.

In fact, after one of my early "beta testers" used the software
for a few days, he said:

"Is this legal? It feels like I'm cheating..."

Indeed :-)

See how it can help you potentially add on another income
stream by trading part time, from anywhere in the world here...

After you watch this training video, please let me know what you
think, because I'm really excited for you to get your hands on
this new software and start using it!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I have 2 more brand new follow-up training videos that I'm
finalizing right now that I hope to post online any day now, so
make sure you watch #1 so you're caught up.

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment