Friday, April 13, 2012

Frankincense ---- Fact from Fallacy

Frankincense ---- Fact from Fallacy

This is a REALLY important and insightful video!  

You will learn much and quality distinctions will become very clear.



IT IS OFFICIAL

As many of you know I recently auditioned for the Dragon's Den with a new partnership I formed while in Mexico.

The audition went well and I will be filming on April 24th and after this date I can't really talk about the events for quite some time so I wanted to share the news now.

This doesn't mean I have lost any love for natural health, coaching people or YL specifically, I simply came across an opportunity I could not pass up.

Needless to say I am very busy right now getting things in order for the Dragon's so I apologize if I am not quite as accessible.

Wish me luck!


P.S.  I could use the help of a woman for the presentation.  I need a little help with the presentation itself and a some sex appeal always bodes well with the Dragon's (not slutty just a little appeal).....if anyone in the GTA owns their time and doesn't have to take time off work that would like to help would be great.  :)


Your Friend in HealthNWealth,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment