Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quotes

1 Important Health Video And A Few Quotes Today....


This is not just a problem for those WHO ARE GLUTEN INTOLERANT IT IS FOR EVERYONE....we should all be avoiding this stuff.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8O4NQC2-2Q



‎"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."
~Mahatma Gandhi~ 


"There's nothing wrong with earning a steady paycheck, unless it interferes with your ability to earn what you're worth.

There's the rub. It usually does." - T. Harv Eker



"A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown."

Denis Waitley


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment