Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Were you locked out?

Dear There,

Were you one of the folks who got locked out of the TradeVantage
registration?

If so, I have some good news. Dustin Pass is opening up a VERY
narrow window for a few more registrations.

But you have to go here (and fast!)...

Dustin and his team shut the doors on Friday. And rightfully so,
since he wanted to make sure that he was able to provide an
ultra high level of support to each and every one of his new
students.

HOWEVER, I had a talk with Dustin and explained that there were
quite a few of my students who were not able to get inside in
time.

So, after meeting with his support team to evaluate if they
could add a few more students, they agreed to re-open the
registration for ONLY 48 more hours.

This is it everyone. I've done all I can, but after this 48-hour
period is over, it's over and there's nothing else I can do.

This is truly your last chance to take action and get your hands
on this excellent software.

Just go here now, before it's too late.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: Dustin also told me that if any of my students register in
the next 48 hours, you will not only get TradeVantage, but you
will also get two big bonuses: TradeVantage ST for Stocks, and
the feature-rich version of TradeVantage that they use
internally, which is called Advanced User Edition, which is much
more powerful and complex. You'll see what I mean here...

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment