Saturday, April 7, 2012

Norman went to bat for us yet again...

Dear There,

I was talking to Norman Hallett (the authority on trading
psychology) yesterday, and I asked him to "pull a favor" for me.

Norman has already shared two high value pieces of training with
us...

...but the response I've been getting from my students is flat
out overwhelming. Everyone wants more!

So I asked Norman to give us a little something extra so we can
all get closer to getting our trading mindsets right.

Well, Norman took it to a whole new level!

He's now letting us get a first hand inspection of his
ultra-premium Disciplined Trader Mastery Kit right here.

By going there, you'll automatically be on his VIP list...

And being on the VIP list allows you to get preferred access to
inspect ALL the elements of The Disciplined Trader Mastery Kit,
before the crowd of traders do.

Norman is only releasing a limited number of Kits because it
will include 2 HUGE bonuses... one of which requires one-on-one
attention with buyers, so I suggest...

To be the first one through the velvet ropes, get on the VIP
list right here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: Here is what Maureen S. (an early buyer of the Mastery Kit)
had to say after only ONE DAY with the Kit:

"Well, I will tall you that I got through the first CD yesterday
and I wish I had had this so much earlier in my trading career.
He goes through the steps of mastery and I could see where I am
in the process and it immediately helped me to zero in on
exactly what area will be most helpful to me in an exponential
way... in other words, the least amount of effort for the most
result, and it is just a simple mindset shift to get me to the
next level of my trading. Wow! Also, it made me realize a
couple of holes in my trading plan I was missing. Thanks for
this essential trading aid!"

... And Maureen is only on disc one of TWELVE CDs in the
training!

Take a look at what it can do for you here.

 

 

 

 



Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment