Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I wanted to run two things by you...

Dear There,

I wanted to send you a note today for two reasons:

The first is to remind you that you NEED to go here to get a
copy of TradeVantage if you still want one.

With all of my students who jumped in the "cut in line" list...

Well, there simply just isn't many copies left. So if you were
going to take action, that time is today.

And the place to go is here.

Secondly, I wanted to share some good news. Dustin has scheduled
a training webinar for tomorrow if you need a closer look at the
software. He is also going to go into money management and risk
management. Most traders have NO CLUE how to choose the proper
trade size, use leverage, or set stops to maximize profits while
minimizing risk for their account balance. He will explain it
and show you how to apply that when using TradeVantage.

You can lock in your seat here.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

ps: In case you were curious how other people were doing with
this system, I pulled a few comments off of Dustin’s blog:

Richard said: “Great System. Installed it yesterday, looked at
the signals this morning. System said Go Long on EUR/USD &
GBP/USD. So far I'm up around 83 pips! Very Happy”

*******

Vincent said: “Incredibly consistent winning ratios over 10 day
periods”

*******

Daniel said: “Great product, Dustin! I've been using it for
2 days only and the results are unbelievable!”

*******

Sutan said: “I just want to say that I think this is an AWESOME
piece of software and has helped me to make profits and stay out
of the market long term when it's ranging, which allows me to
only look for scalping moves. This appears to me to be a home
run for seasoned traders as well as beginners. I have been
trading full time for 3 years now and this definitely helps the
decision making process...”

*******

And the list just keeps going on and on. My suggestion? Go here and
see how well you can do with it.

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment