Tuesday, April 10, 2012

[Video] I am loving this new tool for big pips

[Video] I am loving this new tool for big pips

Dear Trader,

This video is from my colleague, Dustin Pass. He has taken something very complex: "neural network" software, and turned it into a super simple money-making FOREX tool and put it all in this video so you and I can use it too:

Check out this video...

Don't worry, you can put away your pocket protector and geeky glasses, you won't need them despite the geeky name, anyone and everyone can use his neural network software to churn out pips. Sounds great but come on! Really?...

I tell ya, I was totally skeptical too, but now that I've watched the video, I am so glad that I did. 845 pips one trade, 447 pips the next, 331 pips the third trade, on and on! Freakin' amazing!

Best of all, he is going to be giving away the software later this week, but you have to get registered by watching the video, so hit that link before they take down the page.

Neural Network Software Makes Money Video

Good Trading,
Chris Lawrence.

P.S: This is the same technology they use to track missiles and predict the paths of hurricanes. Fortunately, it predicts what the market is going to do tomorrow with astounding accuracy, as you'll see in the video, and after you watch the video, you can get instant access to the software at no cost, so go for it and let me know what you think.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment