Friday, September 28, 2012

2 Major Events

2 Major Events
 
I am hosting a conference call on Monday 8PM EST to talk about these events and how best to invite people out to attend
 
Getting your friends and family out to these events is a win-win-win in so many ways to be sure to tune into the call.
 

Dial in number   805-360-1000

Access Code     557553#

 
I am doing 2 Toronto area events at minimum coming up before the year is over.
 
My opinion doesn't count but most people give me excellent feedback about attending my live events so take advantage of this.
 
These are both going to be excellent events I have a really fun interative 2 hour event on October 3rd (email sbalint17@hotmail.com ) for details.
 
This Oct. 3rd event will be funny and a MAJOR eye opener on the medical system.
 
If there is anyone's mind you want open to the natural world this is where you need to bring them!
 
Please invite as many guests as humanly possible you won't regret it :)
 
Event 2
 
November 17th is the date we are planning a major full day event with the intent of having Live Blood Analysis & Iridology equipment there to prove the efficacy of natural medicine live in public!
 
I have done this before and it is just an awesome site to see you do NOT want to miss this!
 
This is also an incredible venue to introduce people to non-toxic living and natural medicine! 
 
In fact, I am not sure there is anything more persuasive than this.
 
 
Your Friend,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment