Friday, September 21, 2012

Augen webinar was NOT recorded (good news though...)

Dear There,

First off, I want to send you an apology. Jeff Augen's webinar
was WAY overbooked. And those that actually got in probably
noticed that the room was PACKED.

I take 100% of the responsibility for this because I wanted to
make sure that each and every one of my students got a shot at
seeing Jeff's amazing indicators first hand. That's why I sent
the invite out to way too many people.

And in the end, my plan backfired since a lot of people weren't
able to see him live, were locked out, or even just missed it
because of their schedules.

If you were able to see his indicators first hand, then you
understand why I did what I did... they're powerful tools that I
want in the hands of all my students.

Here's where the good news starts...

I once again went to bat for us and hounded Jeff all morning
until I got him to commit to do another one for us.

Yep, that's right. We're getting a second webinar!

You can reserve your spot here...

Like the webinar today, it will NOT be recorded, and it will
almost certainly fill up again, so be to sure to register right
now.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment