Thursday, September 6, 2012

4-step formula finds Top 3% stocks (copy this)

Dear There,

Did you catch the Market Mastery September video update I sent
out yesterday?

It apparently excited a lot of people because a sizeable new
group of students just joined us in the past 24 hours. I can't
wait to begin working with them!

We also got a lot of questions about the video update.

In particular, a lot of people asked how the Market Mastery Trade
Alert Software knows which stocks to analyze every day.

That's a great question and it's covered in Video #2 on my
Market Mastery training website here...

In that short video, I teach my 'fast filter' technique that you
can use right now to automatically eliminate the 97% of stocks
that I consider 'poison' - those stocks where the odds are
totally against you.

Then, you're left with the Top 3% that offer the most profit
potential night after night.

Even if you don't get my awesome Market Mastery Trade Alert
Software, make sure you're using my 'fast filter' technique. It
can make all the difference in your trading.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my Market Mastery September video update that
shows the insane hot streak we've been on lately, you can see it
here...

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment