Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jeff Augen "Beta" test

Dear There,

If you remember last week, I brought up the options trading
expert Jeff Augen.

After a lot of negotiations on my part, I was able to talk him
into doing a webinar for us.

This was a feat in itself, trust me!

You see, Jeff rarely does any kind of training for anyone
outside his "circle."

He operates like this because he has to. The indicators are so
good, this kind of "protective" attitude is part of what makes
this system so successful... the less people that have access to
it, the better it works.

Well, you know I'm always fighting to bring the best resources
to my students, so you'll be happy to know I was able to squeak
another "bonus" out of him.

Jeff Augen has also agreed to give us access to a little "beta"
test he put together.

He explained what he was going to do for us, and honestly, it's
really kind of an odd experiment and I still can't quite
comprehend why he's doing it this way, but it looks good.

Very good!

Basically, he told me to round up a small batch of my students
so that he can share his propriety indicators with them for 14
days.

100% complimentary.

His Phase Indicators detect and exploit market trends created by
institutional algorithmic trading systems.

It is the first trading tool that enables individual investors
to compete in today•s wildly unstable markets that are dominated
by high-frequency institutional trading.

Long story short: Are you always frustrated that you're losing
on trades while the "fat cats" seem to get it right every time?

This is your chance to even up the score.

To get on board the beta test, you're going to have to first
register for an exclusive live webinar where Jeff will be
revealing his indicators to you for the first time.

You can save your seat here (please, don't share this with
anyone)...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

P.S. I could tell Jeff was a little anxious about me sharing
this with you, so please lock in your spot now before he gets
antsy and changes his mind.

Register here.

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment