Friday, September 14, 2012

It's decisions like these that define a trader...

Dear There

Yesterday I shared some good news with you about Jeff Augen.

I fought tooth and nail to get him to do a private training
session for my students.

He said no. And then he said no again.

Then finally, after a heated battle, he finally caved in and
agreed to do a session for us (I'm a pretty good negotiator!)

I mean, I can't blame him for being like that.

His stuff is THAT good.

And him keeping it under wraps is all part of what makes it what
it is: a group of exclusive trading indicators that just plain
work.

Sure they're a little weird, and maybe tough to swallow at
first, but sometimes that's what it takes to find consistent
success.

Now, it wasn't easy, but I've done my part. I've convinced him
to share with us what he does, how he does it, and what it's
capable of doing for you.

That leaves one more piece to this puzzle: YOU.

What are you going to do?

Are you going to take advantage of this? Or are you going to
ignore your lone chance to learn from an options trading legend?

If you're serious about what you do, then the answer is pretty
obvious I think.

Register here if you're ready to experience something that will
redefine the way you trade...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: This isn't your ordinary presenter. This is THE Jeff Augen
who recently left his teaching post at the New York Institute of
finance to do this full time. If you want to see this guy work
his magic live, this WILL be your only chance.

Lock in your seat here.

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment