Monday, September 17, 2012

Asthma --- Awesome Stories...

Asthma/Respiratory Issues ---  Awesome Stories... (These all came from FB just yesterday)

"The testimonial that is nearest and dearest to my heart is about my daughter. She was diagnosed with asthma at the age of 2. Up until two years ago she was using Albuterol, Singulair, Advair, and Prednesone to control her asthma. She would take these meds 2x per day. 

She did her own researching and found that Dorado Azul has completely given her healthy lungs back! She is med free completely, just rubs Dorado on her chest 2x per day. 

We love these oils!" ----- Paula Peterson


Lauri Ann Williams Zdravkovski Read this exact testimonial from a notification I got from oil testimonials and was also born with Asthma as a child... and have had it throughout even till now. I'm also off my albuteral (still keep it in my purse just in case) and off Advair. Use RC Oil and Dorado Azul. ♥"


Terry Quigley "My oldest daughter was asthmatic since infancy. Twenty-four years later, and six months into using the oils, she was completely off all meds. That was eleven years ago, and she has never had a prescription since!! Now THAT can sure bring ease and peace to a mom's heart!"


Marilena Giercke" I stopped taking asthma drugs 8 years ago, contrary to my doctor's recommendations. I don't need drugs anymore. I occasionally inhale RC if I need to for easier breathing, but find this necessary only if I have a respiratory infection. Asthma GONE!!!"


Lisa Kullman "I developed allergy-related asthma 22 years ago. It has been the first medical issue to tackle since stating with YL. I "lived on" peppermint several times a day-rubbed on my chest, then used eucalyptus. When NOTHING worked, I ingested capsules-full of copaiba, and used eucalyptus in my diffuser. I'm still very sensitive to cleaning, etc,. however, I've recently torn up my asthma med perscriptions dated from late June. Boy did THAT feel awesome. I am so rock-solid in my knowledge that YLEO will assist me when breathing difficulties arise, that all asthma meds have been thrown out too. Now I want to try Dorado Azul!"


Lori Stuart Youngdahl "Got my boys off 6 different asthma allergy meds 7 yrs ago with combo of food elimination diet (discovered some root causes) and Allerzyme, NingXia Red and oils which we use if they somehow catch a cold and it goes to their lungs. I can say they no longer have "allergies" or "asthma" don't even have a "back up prescription" of albuterol because we don't need it. So glad I questioned the allergist's recommendations to start them on allergy shots (I'm an M.D.'s daughter by the way), oils did a better job of actually healing."


  • Michelle LeRoy "Got my son off puffers too using some homeopathic remedies, and doing a detox from all the "residue" from being on puffers for almost 4 years! shortening the road for other parents.....there are alternatives to puffers and all those other asthma medications.....We love Breath Easy Roll-On, R.C. and diffusing peppermint and thieves as well as valor up and down the spine in order to rebuild confidence in one's on ability to BE WELL after being sick for so many years! I LOVE MY OILS AND THE COUNTLESS WAYS THEY HAVE TRANSFORMED THE LIFE OF MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CLIENTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment