Monday, November 12, 2012

Still looking to make a 100k from your trading?

Dear Trader,

Great news!.. Dustin Pass and his team have done it again with a
package that is the first of its kind, created to show ANY trader how
to make well over $100,000 per year (at a minimum) as a harmonic
pattern trader. They JUST released it to the general public for the
first time today, and I had to tell you about it because it's a
top-notch program that I STRONGLY believe in!

They have created a fun and revealing video that will show you
everything you need to know about this strategy, here's the link:

*****************************************************************
>>> http://forexmadesimple.org/elemental/register.html <<<
*****************************************************************

Check out these comments from traders who have been putting
ElementalTrader to the test:

Robin S: "has yielded 282 pips since Friday last week! Awesome!"

Chris S: "Had a go with the harmonics system on Friday on the
Aussie and profited from the pattern formation"

Wayne S: "I picked up 120 pips yesterday"

Shaiful A: "Last Friday I have tried this harmonic system...I got
almost 200 pips"

Toom: "150 pips in 1 trade"

Simon S: "I tried it on Thursday...3 profitable trades 180 pips
..impressed!"

Brad L: "95 here!"

JOHN S : I made 38 pips yesterday on it!

Bonney B: me 'only' 50 pips!

Jack B: Wow u guys are serious... I am doing about 20-30 pips a
day at 100:1 standard

Ram K: I made 150-200 pips in swing ..

Juan R: I made 88 Pips in 2 days

Ferenc Mate : I could tell you 300 pips yesterday

Blake J: I'm +75 short eur/usd now. TP is at +110

Muhammad: I made 170 pips through USDJPY and EURUSD

Anthony V: I am up 461 pips on usd/chf short

************************
Hery B: More than 200 pips I've made form short eur/usd, eur/aud
and usd/cad just in 2 days

Guest: I've made 272 pips under 3 days using this harmonic pattern.
Thanks a lot!!!
************************

And that's just a small sample, they literally have hundreds of
comments like this because this strategy WORKS and it's easily
learnable by ANYONE.

Here's the kicker: the first traders who take action get an ENTIRE
YEAR of the TradeFinder service, worth $4,200, at no charge, but they
are going FAST, so look into this immediately! That service (which
searches for an delivers you the best patterns ready to trade) is $350
per month, but you'll get a year at no charge (a $4,200 value).

Watch this video - it's very enlightening and shows you exactly why
this strategy rocks!

Here's the link to it:

>>> http://forexmadesimple.org/elemental/register.html <<<

Here's more feedback they just got in:

***************

"I am an experienced trader and I fully concur with the message that
was given in the video. It is disappointing that 85% or more of the
retail traders lose money. But if you want to make money follow what
was said in this video. I have nothing to do with the company but I
continually do research to see what is out there and this company is
spot on."

***************

"This is fantastic way to trade.. I could not believe such simple
strategies is available. Thank you for it"

***************
"Wow!... I installed this week and tried here and there for 2 days but
all I saw were dotted lines, no shades. [I] Thought software was
buggy. But today I zoomed out and saw historical shaded areas
signaling hundreds of PIPs on multiple pairs! Thank you for sharing! I
look forward to it making me money so that I may give back."

***************

"For about 3 to 4 days now, I have been demo testing this indicator
and so far, it has not given a wrong signal. It is still hard to
believe that this is given free!!!"

***************

"I've been testing this system and have found that it does show
consistent results. A very nice change from other system's I've
investigated"

***************

"Wow! just downloaded this software yesterday so only one day of
operation during the Asian session. Nailed a couple Gartley trades
that matched up with my support and resistance areas. Got a couple
setups on the 5 min chart and some on the 15 min chart. Was very nice
to get additional confirmation for my trade set ups. Do download and
check it out.- 1Chief"

***************

So why do I like this strategy? Because the Harmonic pattern
recognition software shows you in crystal clear way exactly when to
trade - when the market is about to make a major reversal - and it's
accurate 70-90% of the time! Yes, you read that right!

This is a KILLER, professionally designed software and training
package (the biggest I've ever seen) which will make EVERY trader a
successful FOREX Pro - meaning a trader who builds long-term wealth
week in and week out.

This strategy is consistent - in fact, it's been around for over 70
years, so it has a fantastic track record. It's especially helpful
for inexperienced traders who DO NOT want to learn technical
analysis.

It all begins here - go see what the buzz is all about, and get
informed about this strategy:

>>> http://forexmadesimple.org/elemental/register.html <<<

Sincerely,

Martin Davies.

P.S: Make sure you watch the video to the end - there is a special
bonus worth thousands of dollars which is NOT mentioned in the video!


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://forexmadesimple.org/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment