Friday, November 23, 2012

Worthy Black Friday Gifts

Worthy Black Friday Gifts

Most people are shopping today for Xmas gifts....I have a few thoughts and good deals to leave you with...

1) Keep useless things to a minimum most of it is "stuff" you don't need

2) Buy from small business owners with a good mix of local product/service providers not all (any even better) Fortune 500 companies

3) Keep in mind there are few if any gifts better than the gift of health


My "Black Friday" Offer

I am offering a discount on all of my programs if it is of interest to you or as a gift (for yourself) or to a loved one email me for details so I can keep this email brief.

1) My Weight Loss Program

2) My Cancer Program

3) Extreme Pain Resolution (Being released this week, almost finished)

4) How To Smash Any Cold/Flu/Virus/"Bug"/Infection in 72 Hrs   (Also being released this week, almost finished)

5) Also check out the YL Christmas Catalog it has some great gift ideas and for the women in your life seriously try the Vanilla Copaiba Shampoo/Conditioner combo!


I am not a black Friday fan but it seems everyone else is so I thought I would put this out there and you are welcome to share with friends/family.

Terry

P.S.  Saturday's event is going to be great and still a small amount of seats left if you wish to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment