Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1-on-1 'strategy session'? (calendars open)

Dear There,

If you've been my reader for awhile, then you might be aware that I created an ultra high-end private coaching department a few years ago.

I don't talk about it too much because:

  1. It's not for everyone...

  2. It's usually closed because all my coaches are at capacity...

However, we do have a few sporadic openings throughout the year, and RIGHT NOW is one of those times.

For the rest of this week, I've asked my coaches to open their calendars and conduct a series of complimentary strategy sessions on a "first come, first serve" basis.

This is your chance to speak LIVE with one of my trading experts to figure out where you're currently at with achieving your trading goals.

There is no cost to claim one of these sessions, but once they are full, you'll need to wait until more spots open up.

To reserve your session, please go here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I spent well over a year tracking down and personally training my coaches, so they're about as close to working with me directly as you can get. I urge you to get your complimentary strategy session with one of them before all the spots are taken.

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment