Friday, September 2, 2011

The "paper trading" stops here...

Dear There.

At some point in time we've all utilized "paper trading."

It's a great idea and I recommend it to all my students. I tell
them to paper trade with a demo account without risking real
funds until they've fully understood their trading methods.

In fact, I'll even use a demo account from time to time when I'm
testing methods.

There is one major drawback though: You can't spend the paper
trade profits!

You have got to place a real trade to get real profits. And at
the end of the day, the more "high probability" moves you make,
the more likely you are to grow your account with REAL money.

I'm not the only one who feels this way either. Top scalper
Jason Fielder explains his thoughts on this in his new video he
posted here...

It's all about having an objective system that gives you
frequent high probability trades with precise entry and exit
rules.

And that's exactly what Jason is offering you with the new
Delphi 2.0 high probability scalping system.

I don't want you to take my word for it though, I'd like you to
check it out right here for yourself...

Watch it in action. Find out what its capabilities are. I think
you'll see how it can quickly become the key to adding the
perfect "scalping" tool to your daily trading routine.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment