Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forex Profit ACCELERATING begins in about 18 hours...

Dear There,

Well, only about 18 hours to go until the Forex Profit
Accelerator is finally released! You could be using the trade
alert software this time tomorrow.

I'll send you a link tomorrow that will give you access to the
enrollment page that goes "live" at 1pm Eastern (New York time),
MONDAY, September 26th.

I'm really excited for you to start using this program!

My son, Greg, and I pretty much worked all weekend to finish
things up for you.

I recorded a brand new short presentation that details exactly
everything you get with the Forex Profit Accelerator. It will go
LIVE tomorrow at 1pm.

(Or at 12pm if you're on the "Cut In Line" list.)

To be fair, I'll be using time.gov to determine the official
launch time.

If you were on the website today, then you may know that it did
indeed crash for about 30 minutes because too many people were
on it at the same time.

Greg spoke with the technicians at the company that hosts the
website and they are prepared for a massive flood of traffic
tomorrow. However, it will be first come first served when I
open the gates, so depending on when you visit the web page,
even a 1 second hesitation could mean you might not be able to
get a copy.

I'll send you a reminder message tomorrow before we go "live".

Whatever you do tomorrow, please don't feel like you have to
rush. Take your time and watch my entire presentation. The
program probably will not sell out in the first hour anyway, so
you'll have some time.

  • Make sure you watch the ENTIRE presentation, because I have
    some HUGE SURPRISE EXTRAS that no one's even heard about yet
    that make the value of this program higher than probably
    anything you've seen hit the market...

-the value is just DIALED WAY UP TO THE MAX.

See you on "the other side" tomorrow.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. One final caveat: I will likely be raising the price after
the initial release period ends, so if you have any interest in
getting in at the initial enrollment fee, make sure you check
out everything when it goes LIVE tomorrow.

p.p.s. I just posted a brand new "live Q&A" video that my
son, Greg, recorded in my office where I address some more
questions we've been getting.

See it here...

 

 

 

 

 

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment