Monday, September 26, 2011

...FPA training vids back online & UPDATES (WOW!)

Dear There,

WOW!

It's only been 5 hours since we opened the doors officially to
the Forex Profit Accelerator and new students are STILL signing
up.

My team is working late tonight to make sure all our new
students are taken care of, so if you sent us a question via
email, it should be addressed shortly if you haven't received a
reply yet.

We've had a "crazy busy" afternoon here at the office since
going LIVE.

I just wanted to give you some quick updates on what's been
happening...

First, THANK YOU to the HUNDREDS of my new students who
already joined me today and who are using the Trade Alert Software
RIGHT NOW.

Next, you probably noticed that the training website
"disappeared"
for most of the afternoon. We had to temporarily
take it down because all the visitors on my Cut In Line list
clogged the database behind the website and crashed it.

Things have eased up a bit so we put the training website back
online (for now, at least)...

-so, if you missed any of the training videos, scholarship
giveaway winners, etc., you can access it all here...

Third, we've been testing out a "live chat" feature on the
enrollment page. It was fun for my team to chat "live" with so
many of you and it looks like it really helped get your
questions answered because so many of you joined us today so
far.

If you haven't seen my new video presentation that details
everything you get, make sure you check it out here...

If you already saw my new presentation on that page, then you
know we have a lot of COOL STUFF for you that I haven't even
talked about yet via email.

I cannot wait to hear YOUR success story with the Forex Profit
Accelerator.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. As of today, I plan on keeping the enrollment page open
overnight and into tomorrow morning, but I'll evaluate the
support load on my team at that time and decide if we should
shut the gates. So while we're still open, if you're not already
"IN", get in here...

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment