Wednesday, September 28, 2011

just the Forex FACTS (24 hrs to go)

Dear There,

(Important factual
Forex recap below.)

I just met with my team and based on the rapid rate that traders
are taking advantage of my Forex Profit Accelerator 60 day
trial, we will officially be CLOSING the enrollment page
TOMORROW, Thursday, September 29th, at 11:59pm Eastern.

Remember, I said earlier that I would only take on as many new
students as my support team of professional traders can handle
so we can give you the kind of personal attention that you
deserve.

So, let's recap the FACTS around my new program so you can make
an informed decision about joining me before the enrollment page
closes.

  1. RESULTS -- I generally shy away from performance figures
    because I want YOU to form your own opinion by using my
    programs, but the "Report Card" video I published kind of says
    it all:

    Over a 2 month period, FPA spotted 16 end-of-day trades, 12 of
    which were winners, for a total of 2,426 potential pips. If you
    had traded these with standard lots, that's about $24,260. Not
    bad for 5 minutes a night.

  2. WHAT YOU GET -- I've been training regular people for the
    past 10 years and the complete package of "goodies" you get with
    FPA is UNREAL compared to what I've offered in the past. Here's
    what you get:

    The Trade Alert Software...

    The Home Study Course...

    8 LIVE Group Coaching Sessions (these alone are worth the
    enrollment fee to me)...

    A Bonus 4th trading method called "Instant Pips"...

    One year of email support with my on-staff pro traders...

  3. JUST SAY MAYBE -- Don't take my word for it. You need to try
    this program out for yourself so you can believe in it and see
    it work for you. So you don't have to say YES right now...

    Just say MAYBE and get in on my generous 60 day trial.
    No risk. Don't like it? Send it back. Easy.

Many of my readers & students tell me they appreciate that I've
been telling us like it is in my training videos. I don't like
to "sugarcoat" anything, so what you see is what you get.

So if you're looking for an honest, no-nonsense approach to
making Forex potentially work for you, I really believe this is
among the most affordable ways to do for what you get.

  • You'll almost certainly spend more in losses to the markets
    trying to figure it out on your own.

Owning the Forex Profit Accelerator is like taking cuts in the
long line most people have to wait in while searching for the
results they always knew were possible.

Remember, you have 24 hours left before it all shuts down,
depending on when you get this note.

Download the Forex Profit Accelerator Trade Alert Software right
here to get started with your 60 day trial...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Unlike most Forex programs on the market today, the Forex
Profit Accelerator actually teaches you the underlying trading
methods & logic that go into the software, so this is definitely
NOT a "black box". It's a 100% transparent and "open" process to
taking as much safe profit potential out of the Forex markets as
possible... all in just 5 minutes a day/night.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment