Saturday, September 24, 2011

Forex "report card" video - pass or fail?

Dear Trader,

We're getting really close to the big release of my brand new
custom Forex Profit Accelerator trade alert software that can
predict the 5-day trend of the 6 best Forex markets with a high
degree of accuracy...

-and many of my readers have been asking me about recent
performance figures.

Now, I don't believe in bragging about performance figures
because, frankly, I think the only way to really tell if a trading
program is RIGHT FOR YOU is if YOU TRY IT FOR YOURSELF.

If you've been around the block like I have, then you know that
past performance is no indication of future performance.
Basically - there's no way to guarantee success.

Anybody who tells you different is lying to you.

However, you CAN learn to manage risk and also to put the odds
dramatically in your favor, which is what I've been teaching my
loyal students to do for the past 10 years.

But for those of you who have been asking about recent trade
activity, I put together a sort of Forex Profit Accelerator
"report card" so you can see what's been going on.

I reveal it in this new short video...

After you watch this video, you'll probably be pretty excited
about this new software, so make sure you join my "Cut In Line"
list below the video which will get you an HOUR JUMP over
everybody else when we "go live" on Monday.

We're ALMOST there...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Watch your email tomorrow (Sunday) - I'm going to have a
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT that you don't want to miss... and if you wait
until Monday to see it, you'll be too late.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment