Saturday, November 19, 2011

99% of traders get this wrong [VIDEO]

Dear There,

I hope you were able to see the video from Options University
that I sent you yesterday. The main thing I wanted you to take
away from it (and 99% of traders get this wrong) is:

There are really only 6 simple steps you need to trade options
successfully.

That's right... Only 6.

Finding the Trade Opportunity, Selecting the Appropriate
Strategy, Choosing the Appropriate Option Strikes, Placing the
Trade, Managing the position Exiting for Maximum Profit and
Minimum Loss.

Many people try to unnecessarily overcomplicate this, and it's
just one example of why I like how Options University educates
their students.

And it's just one more reason why their course: 'Fast Track To
Options Success' is a Need to Have course.

And best of all it's not $497 right now, it's 100% complimentary
to my students and you can get a copy here...

Reserve a copy, try it out, and let me know what you think.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

P.S. As of this morning, there are only 114 units left, and once
they're gone, they're gone. So I'd reserve a copy here sooner
than later.

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment