Thursday, November 10, 2011

Don't take my word for it...

Dear There,

By now, I hope you're all studying Norman's "97 Journaling
examples." If you don't have a a copy yet, there might be a few
left here...

Now this is a serious piece of training material: It's a
106-Page resource that can have a direct impact on the outcomes
of your trades.

But don't take my word for it... Here are just a few comments I
swiped off of Norman's site:

"It was a real eye-opener to see the diversity of information
being captured in the '97 Journaling Examples'..."
==> Edward B., USA

"Very good job putting all these journaling examples together.
Journaling is definitely a must for any serious trader, and
anyone will be able to find examples that will be excellent
references for building his own, no matter his time frame or
instrument (there is so much variety, that you are very likely
to find one or more that will match your trading style). Thank
you very much Norman!"
==> Jose A., USA

"The one which stood out was I think was No 67 as it began to
get to the heart of our problems. Our problems are emotional
and unless we deal with the emotions and not the effects the
same problems will reoccur."
==> John P., Australia

"I am slowly reading through the 97Journaling Examples which I
have downloade d. It is excellent as is all the material that
you give out. I feel confident that if I follow these examples I
will become a proficient and disciplined trader. It is great so
thank you so much."
==> Heather W., Australia

And there's a lot more where that came from! You'll see what
everyone is talking about when you get your copy here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment