Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can you imagine if he did this full time?

Dear There,

Did you get me email yesterday about Andy the engineer? If you
missed it, you can still see his video here...

Just to give you a recap: he's an engineer who trades gold and
silver part time. And once you watch the video (where you can see
his results) you'll probably ask yourself the same thing I did:

"Can you imagine if he did this full time?"

And what really impresses me is the "how he does it" part. Once
you take a deep dive into how he operates, you'll see that he's
using a fairly simple trading strategy. And "simple" is always
good in my book.

You'll see what I'm talking about here.


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment