Friday, November 4, 2011

I hate to start off with the bad news...

Dear There,

I'll just get right to it: If you read any of my previous emails
and took my advice, then you're using Tom's software system
(and making solid gains) right now.

Unfortunately, if you're using the temporary/trial version,
that's all going to end today.

Now that I have that out of the way, I can share the good news
side of this story:

It's really easy to prevent it from lapsing. All you have to do
is go here.

There simply isn't much time left to register your copy of the
software before they close the doors; after that you won't be
able to get access at any price. He assured me, when it closes
up, it's done.

So, if you're using it, and loving it, then the only way to keep
succeeding with it is by going here.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: Tom also told me that he wants to sweeten the deal for my
students by offering them access to a mirror trading service
that allows you to make the exact same trades that Tom's
personal account makes.

It's really easy to use and you can see how it works here...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment