Monday, November 7, 2011

What does engineering have to do with trading?

Dear There,

When I hear about someone having a lot of success in the
markets, I always try to determine the nuts and bolts of how
they did it.

I want to systematically look at how their methods can be broken
down into simple and effective trading tactics that I'll
ultimately share with my students.

That's how my mind works. I have an engineering background, and
engineers like to take things apart, and then build them back
up... but better.

That's why I was excited to read about this guy Andy... You can
see more about his background by watching this...

Andy is an engineer too, so I knew however he found his success
it would be in a logical way that I could understand... We
engineering types are all "cut from the same cloth" as they say.

Now if you wanted to see the exact "specifications" of his
method, you can get them here...

His methods are build on what he calls a three-legged
combination of factors. And this "three-legged" approach is
what's responsible for his great successes in the markets.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that you will also have at least one
"aha!" moment when you watch this video... Even if it turns out
that you don't personally want to trade Andy's strategy, it will
still have an impact on how you trade every day.

It really is "engineered" to be that good!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

P.S. Can you guess what trading strategy Andy uses? I'll even
tell you what sector he trades: gold and silver. To see how
he mastered this market, you'll have to watch this...

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment