Monday, November 7, 2011

Case Study: 3,342 fresh opt-ins in 4 days

If you've been frustrated in your attempts to generate
a large, steady flow of traffic, help is on the way. My
new traffic coaching program uses a proven strategy
that's very different than the "magic bullet" techniques
so many experts are hyping.

It focuses on partnering with those list owners,
associations, and media that already have a relationship
with large groups of your ideal prospects. And the best
part is that it's far easier to do than you might imagine.

Let me share two quick case studies that will show
you exactly what I mean... one of my own and one
from someone with no previous experience using
my techniques.

====================================
3,342 opt-ins in 4 days
====================================

Using the strategies you'll discover in my Evergreen
Traffic Coaching Program, I recently conducted a
head-to-head test that produced some eye-opening
results.

One part of the test used a conventional promotion
of my product to another company's list. The other
part used an "Evergreen Traffic" promotion to that
same list.

The conventional promotion added 1,132 new
opt-ins to my list - and the Evergreen Traffic
promotion (which is obviously a very different
format) added 3,342 fresh new opt-ins to my list.

That's a difference of nearly 3-to-1.

Not only that, but the 3,342 opt-ins were generated
in just 4 days, while it took 9 days to generate the
1,132 opt-ins. So my method gets you results much
more quickly too.

====================================
So here's the big question...
====================================

Now, obviously since I developed the Evergreen
Traffic system and have been using it for nearly
10 years online, I have a lot more experience with
it than someone who has never used it before.

So the question is: how easy is the Evergreen
Traffic system to use and how well does it work
for someone who has never tried it before?

I'll let Robert Middleton, one of the leading
authorities on marketing professional services
answer that. A couple of weeks ago, I gave Robert
just a small piece of the system to test out - not
even close to the entire system I use because we
wanted to get in a really quick test.

Here's the results it produced in just four days:

"So far 1,521 signups! This is awesome. I'll be doing
this monthly and already have some heavy hitters
signed up. A completely amazing promotion."
- Robert Middleton

Did you notice that in both case studies, the results
were produced in just four days? That's a component
that's specifically designed into the system - getting
massive results and getting them quickly. And in most
cases, you'll get the bulk of your results in just four
days. So how cool is that?

If you'd like to solve your traffic generation problems
once and for all - and start building a large, responsive
list quickly, I'm going to be offering a 1-to-1 personal
coaching program on my Evergreen Traffic system.

To get on the list to receive all the details, just click
here:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/ever-early

One caveat. The fee for this 1-to-1 coaching is
$3,000 per month. And as you've seen above,
in most cases you can easily run the entire system
in a single month.

Plus, I guarantee your results. You either get
far more traffic than you're now getting or it
costs you nothing.

However, the full fee is required to begin this
individualized coaching. So please don't register
unless you're serious about solving your traffic
problems and you can afford the fee.

With these kind of guaranteed results, I expect
a flood of interest. So don't miss out - jump on
this now:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/ever-early

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jEzMHKyMrJw=

No comments:

Post a Comment