Thursday, April 8, 2010

Did you miss all this free training?

Hi There,

Real quick - I sent out the email below a couple
days ago about a new series of training videos
I'm giving away at no cost.

People are absolutely loving these videos and I
want to make sure you didn't miss out, so I've
copied in the original email below.

Regards,

Bob Serling

--------- Original email starts here ---------------

You're going to love this.

I've decided to give away three new videos with
my best training yet on licensing... totally free.

There are two reasons why I'm doing this.

Reason #1: Because this is a coolest way I could
think of to help a lot of people get started with
licensing... without any cost on their part.

Reason #2: It's a totally transparent ploy to get
you to check out what licensing is all about.

You see, I'm getting ready to release a new,
advanced but simpler training program on licensing
and I've decided to give away the most valuable
free training I could possibly come up with.

And, admittedly, I have an ulterior motive. I look
at it this way:

One - if I give you some of the best training you've
ever seen - material you'd normally pay hundreds
of dollars for - and you use it to make some serious
money with licensing, you're going to love me for
it.

Two - you can use some of the money you made
to buy my new program once it's available. (I told
you I was going to be totally transparent). But, hey,
why wouldn't you consider buying it knowing there's
a lot more that can make you serious money in the
complete program?

Now the new program is called "Million Dollar
Licensing 2.0 - The Big Profits from Small Efforts
Roadmap" and it shows you how to leverage my
"small effort" approach to land your first LOCAL
client in just one week, then rapidly blow it up
to a GLOBAL level.

The cool thing about it is that it's more advanced
than the original version of Million Dollar Licensing,
but its also much easier to use at the same time.
And that means more money in your pocket even
quicker and with less effort.

Alright, so let me show you exactly what you're
going to get in the 3 free videos.

====================================
Video #1: My "free paid search" strategy
====================================

Did you know that you can use paid search on Google,
plus Clickbank and other sources to quickly land
successful licensing deals? But here's the kicker - you
don't pay a penny for any of this.

It's true. In this 20-minute video, you'll see my students
lay out the step-by-step details of how they do this
every day. One guy shows you how he made $8,500
in 20 minutes - all while he was flat on his back, taking
heavy doses of pain killers, one day after major surgery.

Another student shows you how he made $25k on
his first deal. Then he pocketed $828,000 on his
second deal. And he did it all with this free training
- he's never bought my complete program.

There's a lot more on this video, but I think you get
the picture (yow, that was a terrible pun!)

====================================
Video #2: The big profits from small efforts roadmap
====================================

Next up is another powerful strategy many of my
students have used to put together 5 and 6-figure
licensing deals in short order.

This one features a case study of how one student
used a process I call "The big profits from small
efforts roadmap" to make $21,000 in profit for
one and a half hours of work.

He takes you through every step of this simple
process and I actually give you the word-for-word
copy he used to get these results. Plus, he's done
many more deals just by repeating this process
- and so have dozens more of my students.

And remember, your cost to get this powerful
training is zip.

====================================
Video #3: Getting inside the minds of your clients
====================================

One of the questions I'm most frequently asked is,
"How can I land licensing deals if I don't have any
contacts of my own or a long track record of success.
Why would a business owner even consider talking
with me?"

The answer is actually pretty simple and it's a key
focus of my Big Profits from Small Efforts Roadmap.
But rather than use the Roadmap to tell you the
answer in my own words, I've kicked it up a level.

In this video, you'll see two actual licensing clients
telling you in their own words why it's a no-brainer
decision to do a licensing deal with someone like
you. They also reveal why big licensing deals can
be done right from the start without a list of your
own... without a product of your own... with no
previous experience... and with little or no money
out of pocket.

Most importantly, they tell you exactly what to
say to your prospects to quickly and easily land
your deals. How cool is that?

Also, if you own a business and just want to use
these strategies to add substantial profits and
growth to that business, I show you how that can
easily be done in this video as well.

====================================
How to make sure you don't miss a minute of this
valuable, free training
====================================

These videos are ready to view right now. It's really
easy to get started. Just click the link below, enter
your name and email address and you're in. You'll
get the first video immediately - so here's that link:

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/mdl2

Take a minute to check this out now. Hundreds, if
not thousands, of people have made serious money
with my licensing strategies. Many have done this
just with the free training you're about to get. So
doesn't it make sense for you to claim your free
videos right now?

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/mdl2

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. Know someone else who'd like this free
training? Why not share the good news
by forwarding this email to them.

P.P.S. I'd love to hear what you think about
the free training videos. Please leave your
comment on my blog at:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1b4fai9qk2yDlz&b=DQdXHju5MeDsU4VP7yQrEA


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bGysDAxs7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment