Saturday, April 10, 2010

the "F-R-E-E" Forex trade? (it's like this)

There,

I'm having a great time working with my new "Instant Pips" Forex
students that joined me this week. It's always exciting for me
to hear feedback from a new student as they finally discover how
to trade INDEPENDENTLY.

One of the most popular techniques I reveal in my "Instant Pips"
course
is something I call the "F-R-E-E" Trade Strategy.



It shows you a profit-taking mindset that's the complete
opposite of how most people trade (and why they often lose).

Here's how it works:

  • As soon as you enter into a new Forex trade, immediately place
    a special "stop loss" order at a pre-determined price point (I
    show you my proprietary calculation for how to figure this out -
    it's so easy, an 8th grader could do it).
     
  • Then, when the market moves in your favor, move your "stop
    loss" up to breakeven as soon as possible.

You're now in a "F-R-E-E" Trade situation, which should be the
goal of every trade you place.

Now, no matter what happens with your trade, the worst you can
do is break even and get out with no harm done...

-and the best you can do is enjoy some potential big profit,
especially if you follow my "scaling out" exit strategy where I
teach you how to pull profit out of your trade as it comes to
you.

Trading Forex this way is a breath of fresh air for many
traders, because you know the exact decisions to make... the
exact entry and exit points to take...

-there's no more "second guessing" the market, and more
importantly, no more "second guessing" yourself!

You're in control. Maybe for the first time EVER.

You can download my entire "Instant Pips" trading method,
along with my trading blueprint and 2 bonus trainings: my
conservative tactics, and my advanced techniques.

Get it all instantly here...


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment