Wednesday, April 7, 2010

finds instant pips so you can hang out... ?

Dear There,

Hopefully you've had a chance by now to watch the video
presentation
I've been telling you about over the past few days.

It includes a case study that shows you how to pick up 'instant
pips' by using my 2 Forex 'discoveries' to trade the 24-hour
Forex market as an "end of day" market.



(That's the contrarian time frame I was hinting at earlier.)

Here's why a LOT of my students think this is a BIG DEAL:

You can set up "scanning formulas" in your charting software
that run after the New York session closes that look for
potential trade setups.

(Or, you can use my "Pip Feeder" report which delivers these
setups to you on a silver platter every night.)

This way, no matter what's going on in your busy day, you just
eyeball the list of setups, then pull up the charts and place
your trades according to my special "end of day" trading
rules...

...and....

......YOU'RE DONE!

Then you can go eat dinner, hang out with your famil.y, go play
golf, go to your regular job... whatever.

The point is this -- you just compartmentalized your trading
into one tiny slice of your day. And because my "end of day"
trading rules ALSO shield your account from risk, you don't have
to worry about what happens in the markets while you're away
from your computer.

If you're busy like most people are, isn't that how trading
Forex should be?

To see this kind of trading in action, go ahead and watch my
presentation here
that reveals how to grab 'Instant Pips':

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I got a lot of questions asking if this technique will work
with what you learned in my other training materials. The answer
is: YES. In fact, my 'instant pips' technique gives you more
ways to spot potential profit that complement other strategies
of mine that you may already be using.

Learn more here...
 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment