Tuesday, April 13, 2010

how to get your blog or website set-up quickly

Jump straight to the 10-part video course on how
to outsource your web tech needs at this link -

www.massoutsource.com

******

If you're still at the start-up phase of building
your online business, then you're no doubt
struggling with the issue of how to get your
website or blog or both, set-up for you.

The best advice to solve this problem is to
outsource your technical needs to someone who
knows how to build websites.

I'm certain I'm not the first person to have said
this to you.

Tyrone Shum is an outsourcing expert. He hires
skilled individuals who live in the Philippines to
do the tech work (and a lot more) for him, so he
can focus on other aspects of his business.

Tyrone has a video course that teaches you how to
outsource and get other people to do things, like
set up your website or blog, for a fraction of the
cost of hiring locally.

Tyrone is giving away his ten-part video course,
because he wants to introduce himself by teaching
you how he hires people from overseas.

In order to watch the videos, you have to go to
this page and enter your name and email -

Tyrone Shum's MassOutsource.com

I first met Tyrone in Sydney, where he came up to
me all dressed up in a suit. He was friendly, and
demonstrated a strong knowledge of Internet
business.

Later that year Tyrone joined my membership site
training program and proceeded to yet again
impress me when he was one of only a handful of
people who took my course and went and launched a
membership site.

This proved to me that Tyrone is an action taker,
which means he knows things that you can only know
from taking action. He's also making $100,000 a
year thanks to his online business.

This is why I'm happy to recommend Tyrone as a
go-to guy if you're ready to start outsourcing to
other people to help build your business.

Of course you don't have to take my word for it,
that's why Tyrone gives away these videos, so you
can decide for yourself whether he has something
to offer you.

You can watch the video course right now at
Tyrone's website here - 


I recently wrote on my blog how I significantly
slowed the growth of my business by refusing to
get help and instead struggled to learn how to
make websites myself.

While I don't begrudge this experience, you
should learn from my mistake.

Understanding how outsourcing works, and utilizing
it, is one of the most important skills you can
develop as an online marketer and blogger.

You can read my story and why I recommend you
outsource as soon as you can in my latest blog
post here -


Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
 










---------------------
Follow Yaro on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yarostarak

Have you seen Yaro's training programs?

BLOG MASTERMIND
Make $5,000 to $30,000 a month blogging.
http://www.blogmastermind.com/coaching/

MEMBERSHIP SITE MASTERMIND
Learn how to plan, create and launch your own
successful membership site or information product.
http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/

BECOME A BLOGGER PREMIUM
Step-by-step video training to set-up and profit
from your very own blog. If you like video teaching,
this is the course for you.
http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

THE ELITE ENTREPRENEUR PROGRAM (PRIVATE COACHING)
If you're serious and committed to growing your
business, Yaro offers an elite, one-on-one
coaching program -
http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/elite/

******

This email is sent to you because you
subscribed to Yaro Starak's email
newsletter at one of his websites.

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

Disclaimer policy: entrepreneurs-journey.com/disclaimer




GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0bGwcrCycTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment