Thursday, April 22, 2010

A handful of MDL 2.0 openings (for 24 hours)

Hi There,

I'll keep this short.

Enrollment for the MDL 2.0 training and live coaching
program was shut down last week. However, a few
people's credit cards were declined and we now have
a small number of "last minute" openings.

Because I'm conducting all the live training personally,
we've had to limit the number of people who can
participate in the program. If you missed out and would
like an opportunity to grab one of the open spots, you
can watch the video that lays out all the details of the
program and enroll here:

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/lastminute

One last thing. I'm only going to leave the enrollment
page up for 24 hours. Because there are pre-program
materials you'll need to read to be ready for the
first session this Tuesday, April 27th, I want to leave
enough time to make sure everyone is fully prepared
to hit the ground running.

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/lastminute

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. Many members have enthusiatically told me that
the pre-program materials alone are worth far more
than other programs they've paid thousands for.
I must say that I "humbly" agree :-).

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bOwsDKxMrA==

No comments:

Post a Comment