Saturday, April 10, 2010

Is there a simple "roadmap" to profits?

Hi There,

A lot of "experts" tell you they have a simple
formula for making serious money, but then you
discover you need to be a technical whiz or have
a large mailing list... or some other "qualifier" that
kills it for everyone but the big boys.

But that is NOT the case with licensing. The fact
is many of my students are using a simple but
extremely powerful formula I developed to put
together 5 and 6-figure licensing deals in short
order.

I've just made a new video that features a case
study of how one my students used this process,
which I call "The big profits from small efforts
roadmap" to make $21,000 in profit for just
one and a half hours of work.

He takes you through every step of this simple
process and I actually give you the word-for-word
copy he used to get these results. Plus, he's done
many more deals just by repeating this process
- and so have dozens more of my students.

Just by watching this free video, you'll get
everything he's using to put together these lucrative
deals. You can get access to this video, plus
two more content rich videos, by clicking here:

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/mdl2

Just enter your name and email address and you'll
get access to these free training videos right away.

By the way, the "roadmap" video I just told you
about is the second video in the series. You'll be
taken to the first video in the series to start. But
you can get right to this video by clicking the
navigation link on the page for the first video. Or
you can watch the first video then move on to
this one.

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/mdl2

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. Know someone else who'd like this free
training? Why not share the good news
by forwarding this email to them.

P.P.S. I'd love to hear what you think about
my free training videos. Please leave your
comment on my blog at:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1adR7SfRk2yDlz&b=nUkz_FhtOUeNMVpwSkjeaA

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bGysDJwMHA==

No comments:

Post a Comment