Friday, April 9, 2010

Will you be 1 of the next 500?

Dear There,

I just wanted to send you a quick courtesy notice about my
digital "Instant Pips" Forex trading method
that I alerted you
about this week.

If you watched my complimentary video presentation, then you
know I only plan on initially releasing 500 copies of this
method.



I still have a few more copies available for release here...

I may release more in the future, but it might not always be
available. If you've been following my training for any period
of time, then you know this practice is nothing new...

When you become an "Instant Pips" student, you get access to my
professional support staff for a full year. That's because I
really want you to "get it" - I want you to master this method
and become an Independent Forex Trader.

So by limiting the number of new students I take on at any given
time, I'm able to make sure that YOU get the support you deserve
as my student.

I just think that's the fair thing to do.

If you go to the enrollment page and see a "Sorry, Sold Out" message,
then you're too late. Go ahead and put your name on the waiting
list and I'll notify you when it's open for new students again.

If you go to this page and see my video presentation, then
there's still time to get in...


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment