Sunday, March 20, 2011

download your Trade Alert Software in 18 hours...

Dear There,

Well, only about 18 hours to go until the Portfolio Prophet is
finally released! You could be using the trade alert software
this time tomorrow.

I'll send you a link tomorrow (MONDAY) that will give you
access to the enrollment page that goes "live" at 1pm Eastern
(New York time).

I'm really excited for you to start using this program!

My son, Greg, and I pretty much worked all weekend to finish
things up for you.

I recorded a brand new short presentation that details exactly
everything you get with the Portfolio Prophet. It will go LIVE
tomorrow at 1pm.

Greg spoke with the technicians at the company that hosts the
website and they are prepared for a massive flood of traffic
tomorrow. However, it will be first come first served when I
open the gates, so depending on when you visit the web page,
even a 1 second hesitation could mean you might not be able to
get a copy.

I'll send you a reminder message tomorrow before we go "live".

Whatever you do tomorrow, please don't feel like you have to
rush. Take your time and watch my entire presentation. The
program probably will not sell out in the first hour anyway, so
you'll have some time.

  • Make sure you watch the ENTIRE presentation, because I have
    some HUGE SURPRISE EXTRAS that no one's even heard
    about yet that make the value of this program higher than
    probably anything you've seen hit the market...

-the value is just DIALED WAY UP TO THE MAX.

See you on "the other side" tomorrow.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. One final caveat: I will likely be raising the price of the
program at some point, so if you have any interest in getting in
at the initial enrollment fee, make sure you check out
everything when it goes LIVE tomorrow.

p.p.s. There's still time to check out my Portfolio Prophet
training videos here...
 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment