Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Step away from your computer...

Dear There,

If there's one thing that I try to hammer home to all my
students, it's this one concept: making money in the markets
does not require you to be chained to your computer 24 hours a
day, 7-days a week.

So when I heard Chris Dunn released a new trading video that
focuses on how to make a full-time income by just trading for a
hour or two a day, I took notice. And I think you should too. Go
ahead and watch it here.

Here's just a few of the strategies he covers:

1. Creating a consistent income stream through trading only
60-90 minutes a day.

2. Minimizing risk to such a small size that virtually any
trader can trade without letting emotions sabotaging your
efforts.

3. Eliminating the guessing and confusion that most traders
experience with trade management.

 

He's calling the video "My Top Trading Tactic" and you can take
a look at it here.

It doesn't matter if your brand new to trading, or have 20 years
experience... I think this video series can really add to your
confidence and consistency.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment