Friday, March 18, 2011

...we just set a new record

Dear There,

If you've been following my Portfolio Prophet training videos this week, then you know there's a lot of excitement around my new software & trading program that shows you how to predict the emerging "mini trends" & avoid the coming market crashes...

-and that's why I'm sending this short "courtesy notice" to you before we go LIVE on Monday.

You see, the week before I release a new product, we track everything to make sure I have enough employees ready to help my new customers. In fact, on a past release, I actually hired a brand new full time student support person...

And it's looking like I might have to do that again, because we just broke all previous records on the numbers that gauge "interest" before I release a new product.

WHAT THIS MEANS: There are going to be a lot of people trying to get the Portfolio Prophet when the enrollment page opens on Monday at 1pm Eastern.

But, I never really know how many new students will join me until I open the "doors". But I do know that I will be forced to close things down just as quickly as they opened if the surge of new students is more than my support staff can handle.

So, to ensure you have a jump on everybody else, please MAKE SURE you get on my "Cut In Line" list RIGHT NOW. 

This will get you a priority enrollment link that will give you access to download the Portfolio Prophet trade alert software a FULL HOUR before everyone else on Monday -- at 12pm Eastern.

Now, one hour may not seem like much, but it could mean the difference between you getting in on the program, or getting shut out.

To join the Cut In Line list, just go here...

...and enter your best email in the box on the right-hand side of the page underneath where it says, "Join The Cut In Line List".

Good Luck & Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I have a BIG surprise for you on Sunday, so make sure you check your email early in the day...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment