Thursday, March 24, 2011

a quick recap...

Dear There,

Well, we're down to the wire as my Portfolio Prophet enrollment
page closes tonight, and I'm STILL getting questions about what
you get when you become my student.

So, here's a quick recap if you're still "on the fence" --

  • Instant download of my $40,000+ custom, intelligent trend
    predicting trade alert software where the goal is to get you
    into the best "mini trends" and avoid the big market crashes...

  • Complete Portfolio Prophet home study course, with video
    tutorials, full-color reference manuals, and trading
    "blueprints" that reveals all my proprietary rules that the
    software is based on...

  • 1 year of unlimited email support...

  • 8 Group Coaching sessions with me and my senior trading
    coaches to make sure we remove any doubt or question you have
    about trading with the Portfolio Prophet...

  • A complimentary pass to Norman Hallett's upcoming "Disciplined
    Trader LifeStyle Event" at Trump International Beach Resort in
    gorgeous Miami, Florida being held from May 1st to May 3rd...

That's $13,482 in real value that you get for what breaks down
to about:

  • $5.47 per day

-if you spread it out over a year with the 1-pay investment
option.

(there's also an easy 3-pay option)

So, the enrollment fee really shouldn't be a barrier for you,
especially if you're serious about your future like I know you
are.

Here's why --

If the Portfolio Prophet works for you, then you should be able
to make back your enrollment fee and THEN SOME for years to
come...

-and if for some reason it doesn't work out, you get your money
back and we part as friends.

So really, it should be a "no brainer" decision for you to not
let anything stand in your way of achieving a lifetime of
potential financial independence...

-but nothing will happen unless you TAKE ACTION right now.

In fact, the only reason you shouldn't try it out is if you
already have a plan that's protecting & growing your portfolio
right now. But you probably wouldn't have even looked at my
training videos if you were happy with the results you're
currently getting.

So try out the Portfolio Prophet now. See what my new students
are enjoying & experiencing... and I'm very confident you'll
look back next year and say, "Boy, I'm so glad I decided to try
out the Portfolio Prophet".

I'll see you on the member's website!

If there's still time, go here to download your trade alert
software now...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment