Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...the market is SKYROCKETING tomorrow? (video)

Dear There,

You need to watch this brand new video I just recorded where I show
you what my new Portfolio Prophet has to say about what's going to
happen tomorrow in the markets...

  • Specifically I plug QQQQ and SPY into the software.

You may be surprised at what happens.

          Watch it here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. After you watch this "market update", make sure you "lock in" your
copy of my Portfolio Prophet software TODAY
. I'll probably make an
announcement tomorrow about when I'm going to shut down the
enrollment page.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment