Sunday, March 20, 2011

I was "ambushed" in my "trading lab" (video)...

Dear There,

My "computer wiz" son, Greg, just ambushed me in my trading lab
with a video camera in his hand...

-and then proceeded to grill me with questions about my
Portfolio Prophet program.

How do you think I did? See it here...



Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Don't forget! My Portfolio Prophet program goes "LIVE"
tomorrow, MONDAY, March 21st at 1pm Eastern (New York time).

p.p.s. Depending on when you get this message, there still might
be time to get in on my SCHOLARSHIP GIVEAWAY and get the
complete Portfolio Prophet program ON THE HOUSE.

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment