Friday, March 18, 2011

The "Portfolio Prophet" will cost...

Dear There,

Whoa!

Ever since I released my first "Portfolio Prophet" training
video earlier this week, there has been a LOT of interest and
flat-out EXCITEMENT from my readers and students...

(For PROOF, check out the 500+ comments that flooded my
private training site in just a couple of days.)

Not surprisingly, most people seem to be interested in how my
software protects you from the inevitable market crashes
(and
hyper-inflation) that will continue to wipe out and decimate
peoples' portfolios.

But there's also been a LOT of questions.

My support team is answering the questions as quickly as they
can directly, but I just recorded a special short video that
addresses the top 3:

  1. What exactly will I get when I order the Portfolio Prophet?

  2. Does the Portfolio Prophet generate trade alerts for
    "shorting" the market?

  3. How much will it cost?

To see this short video, go here...


I hope this addresses some of the questions you have about my
new software that predicts emerging "mini trends" in the best
markets (and avoids huge market crashes, protecting you in CASH).

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Don't forget - you get to DOWNLOAD the Portfolio Prophet
software
on Monday, March 21st, at 1pm Eastern (New York time).

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment