Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Case Study: Email increases sales 337%

Hi There,

Are you tired of poor response to your email
campaigns? Or, even if you're happy with your
current response, would you like to find a
proven way to get even better results?

I've recently been testing a new email format
with a number of clients and it's producing
stellar results.

Take a look at this case study, and then I'll show
you how you may be able to produce similar
results for your business.

================================
Case Study: Increased profits of 337% in the
middle of this tough economy
================================

David Nevogt is the CEO of Pure Point Golf,
a company that sells instructional videos to
an eager market of raving fans who are always
looking for new ways to take a few strokes off
their game. While his sales are solid, David did
notice some drop off due to the tough economic
times we're going through.

So he decided to give my new email format a
test, knowing that it had been proven before
and that my team would do all the work for
him.

Now, I knew how well this new format had
done in tests to my own list, but I never like
to over promise, so we agreed that an increase
in sales of 50% would be an excellent result.

But the results that David reports far exceeded
that...

"Not only are your campaigns fast and easy to
implement, but they make good money and
almost all of it goes straight to the bottom line. I
had a 337% increase over my average daily sales
on the days that I ran these campaigns. You write
good campaigns that are customer-driven, and
your team does most of the work, sending the
campaigns over in word-for-word format."
- David Nevogt, PurePoint Golf

Since then, I've tested the same email format with
a number of other clients - all in the past few weeks.
You can see the stellar results they got, in their own
words, at the end of this email.

==================================
How your company could enjoy similar results
==================================

If you'd like to get similar or even better response
with your email, my team and I currently have four
openings.

However, I'm only looking for companies that
have annual revenue of at least $5 million. Otherwise,
this new format doesn't work to it's full potential.

Now, if you qualify, you'll find that my fee is very
"user friendly" too. All it requires to get started is
a small retainer with the balance of the fee paid
only when you've banked your profits. And my
team can have your email ready to send within
just a few days.

To get started, shoot me an email at:

killer.email@Power8Marketing.com

In your email, tell me:

1. What product or service you sell
2. What the average amount of your typical
order is
3. How large your list is
4. How many people on your list are prospects
and how many are customers
5. How soon you'd like to start mailing

I'll review your request personally and get back to
you within 48 hours.

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. And here are the testimonials with the
results some of my other clients produced
using the exact same email format.

"You have almost doubled my best day ever and
it's only been 8 hours since I hit the send key".
- Sam Snowdon, RBI

"Using one of your campaigns and investing about
two hours of my time, I collected $60,000 in
pre-paid bookings. I've decided to NOT
participate in this recession!"
- Peter Ursel, Kawartha Skin Care

"I knew I couldn't lose out by trying out this
campaign, and am ecstactic about the results.
I mean all I did was lazily copy and paste a few
emails that were written for me, and I made over
150 sales in under a week. This is great especially
as the campaign only went out to freebie subscribers
who hadn't bought from me before!"
- Dave Gale, FreeOnlineMarketingVideos

"This campaign is nothing short of amazing. Personally,
I didn't think it would work well on a high ticket item
that's been marketed fairly heavily prior to implementing
this campaign. To my surprise, it produced 34 NEW
sales and all I had to do was push a button. Seriously, it
just doesn't get any easier than that. Your campaign is
complex in psychological structure, but easy to implement
(you don't need to know all of the 'psychological buttons'
being pushed, you just need to implement it as instructed).
If you can follow directions, you will make more money.
It's as simple as that."
- Keith Baxter, Modern Click

"I wanted to say thank you for the excellent email
campaign that you created for me. It performed 50%
better than any campaign I've sent to my list over the
past six months. I promote heavily to my list, so the fact
that your campaign could achieve this in about 7 days
is amazing."
- Folusho Orokunle, Online Marketing Consultant

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0LBzMHMzsHA==

No comments:

Post a Comment