Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This guy changed my life...

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

There's a VERY important
teleconference call on this
Thursday with the person I
consider my greatest Internet
business mentor.

You don't want to miss this...

---------------------

Hi There,

You can register for this Thursday's live call,
including me as one of the speakers, right here -

Every so often, someone comes along who literally
rocks your world.  

Sometimes it's for the best. Other times not so
much. But it's always - ALWAYS - a life changing
experience.  

That's exactly what happened when I became one of
Rich Schefren's coaching students.

Rich took my profitable proofreading business and
turned it (and my entire career) completely on its
ear with just a few words.  

Rich also helped guide me to what I do today, run an
information publishing business based on blogging,
and frankly, it's a dream to live the way I do
now, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

If it wasn't for just a few lessons I learned
from this man I wouldn't be living in a house and
driving a car I paid for, all 100% debt free and
living a life I truly love.  

And you can listen to the whole story right here.  

Join me and a boatload of internet marketing
masters as we discuss our rise to prominence with
the "guru to the gurus" Rich Schefren...

During the breakthrough call, we'll dig deep to
uncover what it REALLY took to get over the humps
and start making serious money.  

This is killer content, stuff you won't find
anywhere else. Grab a seat and listen in right
here...

Besides my own, you'll also hear some astonishing
stories from...

--Mike Filsaime
- Brad Fallon
- Jeff Walker
- Frank Kern
- Willie Crawford
- Joel Comm
- Liz Thompson
- John Carlton
- Tellman Knudsen
- Michael Cheney
- Keith Baxter
- Ryan Deiss
- Kevin Hogan

And more!

Never before has there been a bigger group of
marketing legends all assembled on one call.

I've already heard these people tell their
stories and wow - it's great stuff. I spent an
entire train ride coming back to Toronto from
Montreal just listening to this call, so you
don't want to miss it this time.  

Register here:


Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


P.S. When this call was originally held a few
months back, it broke records for the number of
listeners.

Thousands upon thousands of people scrambled to
hear the gold nuggets of solid, constraint-busting
info that Rich and his guru pals spilled...and
many businesses were changed because of it.  

If you heard it the first time, give it another
listen. You'll be surprised at what you missed.  

And if you haven't heard it, make sure you do
everything in your power to be there next Thursday,
May 28th.












---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.




GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LBxMzKyMDA==

No comments:

Post a Comment