Monday, May 25, 2009

Unbelievably Positive Response

Wow, the event was received even better than I could have hoped for and anticipated.

 

We are actually going to be holding Sovereignty Part 2 in 2 weeks because of the overwhelming positive demand.

 

In fact, some people wanted me to run it today because they couldn't get enough.

 

They also suggested that they have friends and family that really need to see this so they have asked me to host another Sovereignty Part 1 this weekend!

 

So for those of you who were busy, but want to attend or were on the fence, trust me and those who attended you need to be there this weekend.

 

I will send out a series of video testimonials this week, but in the meantime look at this extract from an email I got today from a major action taker...

 

"The seminar yesterday was A W E S O M E. I learned a lot. Thank you!!!! Now I want to strike the IRON while it is hot" - Hazel

 

In fact, many people felt I charged too little for the event, it's not often you hear that from your own clients!

 

I have to admit I agree with them :)

 

Freedom is just around the corner for you my friend, so step up your game.

 

HNW VIP's Price is $150 before Wednesday and $200 afterwards.

 

Regular Admission is $200 before Wednesday and $250 afterwards.

 

Returning Attendees are welcome to return again for $50 and for free if they bring a guest with them.

 

ATM transfer to terrytillaart@yahoo.ca is the preferred payment method. If you require a different arrangement please contact me by email.

 

 

 

Chinese Proverb:
"When someone shares something of value
with you and you benefit from it,
You have a moral obligation
to share it with others."

 

Find this information valuable? SHARE it with your friends and family and of course collect our free gifts for doing so!

Still not signed up to our Newsletter?

Sincerely,
Terry Tillaart

You are receiving this e-mail because you double-opted in to this newsletter. However, if you wish to unsubscribe simply click on this link and it shall be done. Sorry to see you go and hope to see you back soon!

To remove this email address from further mailings, click on the link below while connected to the internet.

Remove Me

No comments:

Post a Comment