Monday, May 11, 2009

You know how much I like deadlines...

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

We're about to dive into the
second week of Membership Site
Mastermind, so I have to close
the doors today.

If you want to join the program
decide now or miss out...

---------------------

Hi There,

I'll make this short and sweet. If you want to
join Membership Site Mastermind you have until
midnight today - Monday the 11th. 

The link to join is -


I'll give you 3 very good reasons why you should
join today...

1. You should be selling a product online and the
best product model is the membership site. 

If you agree with this and you plan to release a
product within the next year or two, then study
this program - it will improve your chance of
success so dramatically, I can't even begin to
describe the benefits.

2. You have lifetime access to the course
materials.

As long as I own my business, once you pay for
my product you can keep it.

Even though this is a six week course, you have
access to everything in the program forever, so if
you can't study the resources during the next six
weeks - that's okay! - study them when you can.

Just make sure you keep the emails I send to
members so you know where to find the six
modules and resources.

3. The program will be shut tomorrow.

Even if you're not 100% sure, you should still
join now because you can't make the decision
tomorrow, it will be too late. 

Sign up now, you're covered by my unlimited
returns policy (just send me an email if you want
to cancel after joining) and try the program out.

The sign-up page is here -


By now you know whether what I teach resonates
with you and if you're serious about your
Internet business and plan to do big things over
the next 12 months, this choice is a no-brainer. 

I'm here to help you succeed, because when you
succeed, I succeed.

That's all I'm going to say.

I'll see you on the inside.

Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


PS. Here's a comment I received from one of the
first members to join Membership Site Mastermind -
 
******

I just wanted to put in a great word about the
information so far for the Membership Site
Mastermind.

1. Yaro just saved me about 15 grand on the wrong
membership site.

2. The information WAY transcends just membership
info and really touches on the most important
things that you can have beyond the technical of
just getting the site going, but it will help with
that too.

Often I see books and programs focus on "tricks"
that WILL run out on you and all you are left with
are the glory days of a few high spikes, but
nothing steady. If you really listen to what Yaro
says, not selectively, you will get far.

Just my 2 cents there. I may seem a little "bum
kissing," but I don't have anything to gain
here. My field is not marketing. This (membership
site mastermind) is for those with quality
information and something to say, but not sure
where or how to say it.

I am someone who goes back and forth over buying a
20 dollar item and am not an easy sell. I have
bought all three of Yaro's programs, and each one
do exactly what they say and more.

I am launching my new membership site in a few
months and I look forward to reporting back on how
it goes.

Leigh Peele
avidityfitness.net

****

Thanks Leigh for your heartfelt comment and I
can't wait to see your membership site explode on
to the fitness scene.

If you want to be like Leigh, join my program.

It closes today -














---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.




GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LOysTKxsjA==

No comments:

Post a Comment