Friday, May 15, 2009

I loved this video - how to sell info products online

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

Eben Pagan has a great content
video explaining his philosophy
on how to sell information products
online.

It's worth watching this to
hear his three step qualification
process for choosing topics that
can actually make money...

---------------------

Hi There,

Here's some weekend study for you.

This is a 43-minute long, content presentation on
how to sell information online from Eben Pagan,
the man behind the $20+ million a year "Double Your
Dating" info product empire.

Make sure you enter your name and email to access
the FULL video, the first video is just a short
intro -  

 
I sat down and watched the entire video in one
sitting, and I loved it.

It's amazing how Eben can just stand in front of
a camera and explain things to you by talking. I
model him when doing my own video presentations.

I recently completed Eben's "wake up
productive" productivity course, and once again,
it's just Eben standing there talking to you.

I found that program so good that I've basically
made a rule that I'm going to grab everything I
can from this man - he's my top mentor right
now.

I've already ordered Eben's Get Altitude
program, and I plan to order his Guru Mastermind
course too, which this video is a lead-in for.

HOW TO FIND TOPICS THAT MAKE MONEY

In this video Eben gives a fantastic explanation
of three criteria that you can use to determine
where the money is to be made online.

I liked his three steps so much, I've stolen them
for my own products because he really nailed it in
simple terms.

Go watch this video and pay attention to about
half way through when he starts talking about the
three steps. It's gold information and could help
you choose a good blog topic as well.

You have to enter your name and email for the
full video...

Watch The Video Here

Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com











---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.





GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LOzsbCwMTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment