Friday, May 1, 2009

How I made $211,969 while traveling the world

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

In this video see how
I did two membership site
launches in two different
countries.

Plus I show you the unique niches
that two of my students are
building their blogs and
email lists in...

---------------------

Hi There,

Go straight to the video here -

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1111/slide-show/

This is a fun video, but it's also really practical.  

The fun part is a slide show where I show you some
shots from my trip around the world in 2008. I
visited 25 different cities and spent 8 months
completing a full circle around the planet.

I didn't stop running my business during my
travels. I did two membership site launches on my
trip, one in Toronto, Canada and another in
Athens, Greece.

These two launches combined generated over $350,000.

I realize you might be skeptical about whether
this can work for you, especially if you have no
list, no blog and you're not famous or well
established already.

In the second half of this video I take you behind
the scenes of two of my friends and students who
are using the same format to build their email
list in preparation of launching membership site
products.

The two niches are completely different and have
nothing to do with making money online.

- Fran Kerr focuses on treating acne with
alternative methods

- Jay Jay is a magician who teaches people
illusions and tricks

Fran and Jay Jay both started with no online
exposure and have already begun to build their
blogs and email lists AND have sent out surveys
to find out what their market wants.

You can see exactly how the did this in the video -  

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1111/slide-show/

Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


PS. My new membership site training program is
released this Tuesday, May 5th.

I'll be taking students on for one week at this
page, then it shuts to begin the program -

http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/














---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.







GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LOyMHIzMzA==

No comments:

Post a Comment